We have developed a set of TrEd extensions for GDT related annotation tasks.
TrEd is a graphical editor and viewer for linguistic tree-like structures developed at Charles University in Prague.
You can install TrEd following the instructions from http://ufal.mff.cuni.cz/tred/ . Then, to install the GDT-related extensions:
- open TrEd and click Setup-Manage Extensions-Edit Repositories-Add
- copy-paste http://nlp.ilsp.gr/tools/gdt_tred_extensions to the available field
- click OK-Save-Close
- install the gdt extension
You can also install an extension related to coreference annotation:
- first, install at a minimum the following extensions:
- Prague Dependency Treebank 2.0 Annotation
- Bridging Anaphora and Textual Coreference Annotation
- Non-Dependency Relations Annotation - common features
- install the gdt bridging extension